JOB TITLE: U.S. EAST MARKETING MANAGER
REPORTS TO: VP of MARKETING
LOCATION: Based at US Head Office- Charlottesville, VA
DIRECT REPORTS: US East Marketing Coordinator, US East Graphic Designer
The Marketing Manager role is vital in delivering the Natural Retreats’ brand to guests to ensure long term success. The main overall objective is to deliver marketing programs for Natural Retreats’ eastern destinations that drive interest and demand, allowing the sales team to convert leads to bookings.
The East Marketing Manager position shares all marketing aspects and responsibilities of the Natural Retreats brand in Eastern destinations and assists directly in the execution of the annual marketing plan. This encompasses assisting in the creation of the marketing strategy and components, calendar creation, as well as execution of specific elements. This position will work closely with all departments to ensure that the brand image is consistently upheld.
- Proactively work with VP of Marketing for solutions against reporting findings that drive positive business activity for the East region locations
- Monitor specific marketing-related business KPI’s/booking statistics and deliver reporting and analysis to the VP of Marketing and SVP of Eastern Region on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Recognize the unique features of each destination, its homes, and its core audiences in order to create custom marketing solution that drive bookings.
- Assist in marketing and brand material audits, strategy, creation and implementation for in home branding, home recruitment, and onsite marketing support for each location.
- Manage agency and contract employee partnerships for the East locations
- Work in close collaboration with sales and onsite operations teams to execute marketing strategies
- Develop an annual promotional marketing editorial calendar
- Manage and mentor the East Marketing Coordinator against region, brand and company goals.
- Assist East Graphic Designer with oversight of design, image and photography creation and organization in line with the Natural Retreats and destination brand needs.
- Manage all east destination home listings- overseeing listing content and photography to ensure listings are in line with best practices for optimizing home and lodging listings against competition
- Assist in managing media and press relations
- Implement best practices in content marketing for web, email, and social media marketing.
- Project manage photography and content development projects for the eastern region that are in line with brand voice, message, and target customer acquisition
- Manage the regional marketing budget and invoicing
- Launch new destinations with marketing support and training
- Work collaboratively with the VP of Marketing, Digital Department, Operations, and Sales teams to create solutions to meet regional home recruitment, and revenue/sales goals in each destination.
- Network with industry partners, chambers, and CVB’s to maximize marketing reach in each destination
- 2+ years of brand marketing experience across traditional, digital and social media channels.
- Experience of working in travel and hospitality a plus.
- Critical thinker who looks beyond the first conclusion
- Project management skills that ensure organized, on-time execution
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships to complete tasks
- Accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Content writing and copy editing
- Digital asset management
- Powerful ability to write for different audiences in simple, clear, compelling and intuitive communication
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment
- Team Orientated
- Proactive and flexible
- Prepared to travel as needed
- Friendly and welcoming
- Ability to ‘make it happen’
- Personal interest in travel
• Post ID: 34193492 charlottesville